Advance field of Hematology Oncology through education and helping to grow innovations
1. Provide a common platform for exchange of ideas, scientific research and educational endeavors
2. Conduit for investigator initiated clinical trial dedicated to the APC region
3. Incubator for identifying promising younger faculty who will benefit from mentoring at an international level
4. Formation of evidence based clinical practice guidelines that are relevant to the APAC region
Dear Esteemed Colleagues in Hematology：
With the rising incidence of hematologic malignancies and hematologic diseases in the Asia-Pacific region, prompt integration of novel diagnostic and therapeutic breakthroughs is essential to the standardization of patient care.
Asia-Pacific Hematology Consortium (APHCON) is set up to unite the practicing hematologists from participating nations to address the growing educational needs in the field of hematology oncology.
APHCON is unique in providing novel educational opportunities for the young generation including participation in international top academic conferences and access to international journal and articles.
In addition, APHCON will provide financial support for a structured Preceptorship Program, which will include a six-week educational rotation supervised by famous experts in the international leading research institutions. The selected clinical scholars will be able to choose their mentors and institution of choice. In the process, they will get the opportunity to learn and acquire research acumen and cutting-edge technology in their selected field.
APHCON will provide a conduit to experience the solid cooperation between researchers and commercial sponsors via clinical trials. APHCON clinical trial network (CTN) also provides the opportunity for both investigator initiated studies and industry sponsored studies to be conducted in a seamless fashion.
Here, you have more chances to participate on line consultation with international renowned experts from different countries. APHCON members have the opportunity to sign up for weekly tumor boards where selected cases will be presented and discussed along with the pathology review, radiology input and help in formulating the treatment plan.
APHCON is a new strong individual platform for connecting all the hematologists in the Asia-Pacific region. No matter you want to be a well-trained physician excelling in disease management and clinical research, an independent principal investigator, or you look for an opportunity for career development, APHCON will always be your best choice.
APHCON is sincerely looking forward to your accession.
SUrapol Issaragrisil, MD.
President of Asia Pacific Hematology Consortium
- APHCON PUBLICATIONS
SLIDES AND PRESENTATION
- AUBHO2015 Presentation Slides: Solid Tumor
- AUBHO2015 Presentation Slides: Immunotherapy
- AUBHO2015 Presentation Slides: Hematology
- AUBHO2014 Presentation Slides
- BTG2014 Slides LEUKEMIA
- BTG2014 Slides LYMPHOMA
- BTG2014 Slides MYELOMA
- HAA2013 Slides
- AUBH2013 Slides
- BTG2013 Slides
- BTG2013 Slides (Chinese Version)
- Aplastic Anemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immune Thrombocytopenia
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Thrombosis and Bleeding
- Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Myeloproliferative Disease
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- ACUTE LEUKEMIA CHANNEL
- CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA CHANNEL
- HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA CHANNEL
- PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS
- SLIDES AND PRESENTATION >
- Contact Us
- APHCON YOUTH CONGRESS
copyright protected aphcon.org