APHCON WEB BASED PLATFORM
What is the web platform?
APHCON Web Platform is mobile/web based educational platform where the members are able to connect with each other and the key opinion leaders in the form of simple Q and A format
APHCON Web Based Platform will unify/ facilitate invaluable interaction and provide opportunity for collaboration
Platform Description: Physician driven Mobile Educational Platform (MDRing) where Experts connect with the Global Community in a simple question and answer format.
Problem that we are trying to solve: Global physicians are busy clinicians with rich experience and on ground management expertise with limited resources. Such physicians do not have any systematic mechanism of reporting their experience or sharing with other clinicians. MDRing will connect the clinicians with each other and the disease area expert.
How will it benefit the clinicians?: The participating physicians are able to visualize the data feedback in real time and able to get access to relevant information based on internal knowledge gaps. The data collected is open access and can help clinicians learn from each other and connect with the expert opinion/ recommendation.
How will it benefit Experts: The disease experts will gain higher level of visibility, ability to advertise their research and recruit patients to their protocols and potentially increase referrals. The Experts are able to upload their full text journal articles and share their vision and explain their research.
What happens to the data: The data is freely available to all participating clinicians. The clinician will only be able to see the data of the questions that he/ she has actually answered.
What about confidentiality? The clinicians identity is always protected and uncoupled from the data
How is MDRing funded? MDRing was developed with grant support from APHCON.
How does it work?
1. Click onto the weblink: http://mdring.com/users/sign_up
2. Log in
3. Set up profile
4. Start answering questions
5. Score points
6. Higher score translates into benefits
7. Benefits include: journal access; publications; manuscript writing; travel grant; discounted registration for conferences; preceptorship award and many more!!!!!
Unbiased data leads to peer reviewed publications!
- APHCON PUBLICATIONS
SLIDES AND PRESENTATION
- AUBHO2015 Presentation Slides: Solid Tumor
- AUBHO2015 Presentation Slides: Immunotherapy
- AUBHO2015 Presentation Slides: Hematology
- AUBHO2014 Presentation Slides
- BTG2014 Slides LEUKEMIA
- BTG2014 Slides LYMPHOMA
- BTG2014 Slides MYELOMA
- HAA2013 Slides
- AUBH2013 Slides
- BTG2013 Slides
- BTG2013 Slides (Chinese Version)
- Aplastic Anemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immune Thrombocytopenia
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Thrombosis and Bleeding
- Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Myeloproliferative Disease
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- ACUTE LEUKEMIA CHANNEL
- CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA CHANNEL
- HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA CHANNEL
- PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS
- SLIDES AND PRESENTATION >
- Contact Us
- APHCON YOUTH CONGRESS
copyright protected aphcon.org