BTG series: Bridging The G.A.P. (Global Academic Program) series is a medical conference built around educational sessions in hematology oncology, held in the APAC region,every year.
In its 6th year, BTG was held in Beijing, China.
In its 7th year, it will be held in Guangzhou, China.
AUBHO series: (Annual Updates in Breakthroughs in Hematology and Oncology (AUBHO). This meeting is devoted to controversial topics and treatment updates presented in recent international conferences, and discusses the most controversial cases as well as incorporates recent findings into daily clinical practice. AUBHO is held in Bangkok, Thailand on an annual basis.
These workshops are planned around the conferences to maximize the benefit. Topics discussed include:
• Cytogenetics and FISH analysis
• Grants and Manuscript writing
• How to workup Diagnosis and follow up of hematologic malignancies
APHCON will give access to the members to connect with each other to discuss patient cases, upcoming trials, journal articles, career advice etc.
APHCON members have the opportunity to sign up for weekly tumor boards where select cases will be presented and discussed along with the pathology review, radiology input and help in formulating the treatment plan. This will be a multidisciplinary activity with involvement of the members from reputable institutions. The Tumor Board will be a web based practice and members will need to login credentials for participation.
Difficult Case Review
This review will discuss challenging cases done primarily by clinicians only. The members will be able to submit the cases prior to the actual activity as well as able to submit questions to be reviewed and answered instantaneously.
- APHCON PUBLICATIONS
SLIDES AND PRESENTATION
- AUBHO2015 Presentation Slides: Solid Tumor
- AUBHO2015 Presentation Slides: Immunotherapy
- AUBHO2015 Presentation Slides: Hematology
- AUBHO2014 Presentation Slides
- BTG2014 Slides LEUKEMIA
- BTG2014 Slides LYMPHOMA
- BTG2014 Slides MYELOMA
- HAA2013 Slides
- AUBH2013 Slides
- BTG2013 Slides
- BTG2013 Slides (Chinese Version)
- Aplastic Anemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immune Thrombocytopenia
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Thrombosis and Bleeding
- Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Myeloproliferative Disease
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- ACUTE LEUKEMIA CHANNEL
- CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA CHANNEL
- HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA CHANNEL
- PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS
- SLIDES AND PRESENTATION >
- Contact Us
- APHCON YOUTH CONGRESS
copyright protected aphcon.org