APHCON membership benefits include
- Access to international medical journals
- Manuscript editing. APHCON mentors will help the submitted manuscripts for editing as well as suggestion for the journal submission
- Discounted membership fee for participating international societies
- Access to preceptorship program grant application
- Access to APHCON Clinical Trial Network which will include both funded trials as well as opportunity for investigator initiated studies
- Early accèss to annual educational conferences
- Discounted prices on conference registration
- Network opportunity with the fellow APHCON members to build an international community of hematology oncology
- Full Member: Includes all practicing physicians,
pathologists, radiation oncologists, laboratory based scientists,
internal medicine and all those interested in the field of hematology.
Membership will give full access to APHCON benefits.
For any questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org